SAMET KALIP VE MADENİ EŞYA SANAYİ VE TİCARET A.Ş.
Being transparent about how we, as the controller, proceed data of our customers, employees and visitors to our website is important. In this privacy statement, we explain how we comply with the newest European privacy law, the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), in Dutch Algemene Verordening Gegevensbescherming (AVG) and other applicable laws and regulations, like the ePrivacy Regulation (ePR). In addition, we explain which personal data we collect and use, and for what purpose. We recommend you read this statement carefully. Please feel free to contact us in case of any questions.
When do we collect and process personal data?
We collect and processes personal data in the following cases, including:
- When you contact us directly, for example via our website, and you are interested, for example, in our products or services or have any other concerns.
- When you apply as a candidate for a job opening position via our website or the website of an external partner where the job has been published.
Please help us to keep update your details up to date by notifying us regarding changes to your personal data – in particular your contact data.
Legal basis for the processing of personal data
According the articles 6 and 9 of the GDPR we are required to have a legal basis for processing of your personal data. We only process your personal data if this is permitted by an applicable legal regulation. Hereby, we will base the processing of your data on, among others, the following legal principles. Please bear in mind that this is not a complete or conclusive list of the legal principles, rather only examples intended to make the legal principles more transparent.
Consent: We will process certain data only on the basis of the consent you have given expressly and voluntarily. You have the right to revoke your consent at any time with effect for the future.
Fulfillment of a contract / pre-contractual measures: For initiation and and/or execution of your contract with SAMET KALIP VE MADENİ EŞYA SANAYİ VE TİCARET A.Ş. and/or our partners, we need access to certain data of our customers.
How do we process your personal data?
- Fulfillment of a legal obligation: SAMET KALIP VE MADENİ EŞYA SANAYİ VE TİCARET A.Ş. is subjected to a number of legal specifications. We must process certain data to comply with these specifications.
- Protection of legitimate interests: SAMET KALIP VE MADENİ EŞYA SANAYİ VE TİCARET A.Ş. will process certain data in order to protect her legitimate interests or the interests of third parties. However, this only applies if your interests do not outweigh ours in individual cases.
We process personal data, which can be related directly or indirectly to natural persons (whether or not provided by the specific natural person). Lawful and careful handling of these personal data is very important. Therefore, these personal data are proceeded carefully by us. In our processing, we adhere to the requirements of the applicable laws and regulations. That means that:
Safety measures to protect your data
- We disclosure the purpose of use of personal data;
- We do not collect more personal data then data required for legitimate purposes;
- We ask you for your permission to process your personal data in case where your approval is required;
- We take adequate safety measures to protect your personal data;
- We give to the personal data rights like to clarify, correct, delete or to export your personal data on your request.
According the GDPR we are required to take technical and organizational safety measures to protect your personal data. We take technical and organizational measures for protecting your personal data. Our databases are protected through a combination of username and password. This data is not accessible to unauthorized persons. The user rights are defined, so we know which users can see what specific information regarding the natural persons. Besides that, we protect our website with an SSL-certificate for safe data processing by using our website.
What data about can we collect?
We can collect the following data of you:
What is the purpose of processing your data?
- Contact details: Name, telephone number, e-mail address;
- Customer details: Order history, order situation, billing history;
- Other personal data: IP-address, browser history, browser language version and other data for specific purpose of processing tour data;
- User of website and communication: Information on how you use the website, including data gathered via cookies and other tracking technologies.
According to GDPR we are required to inform our relations about the purposes of processing personal data.
We process your personal data for the following purposes:
A. Customer Care and Services
We process your personal data to handle any request you have submitted. Regarding all aspects of dealing with a concern, we will contact you without separate consent, for example in writing, by telephone, or per e-mail, depending on which contact data you have specified.
B. Compliance with legal obligation to which SAMET KALIP VE MADENİ EŞYA SANAYİ VE TİCARET A.Ş. is subjected
SAMET KALIP VE MADENİ EŞYA SANAYİ VE TİCARET A.Ş. will also process personal data if there is a legal obligation to do so.
Collected data are also processed within the framework of ensuring the operation of IT systems. Ensuring operation involves the following activities:
- Backup and restoring of data processed in IT systems;
- Detention and defense against unauthorized access to personal data;
- Incident and problem management to remedy malfunctions in IT systems.
SAMET KALIP VE MADENİ EŞYA SANAYİ VE TİCARET A.Ş. can be subjected to other legal obligations. In order to fulfill those obligations, we may process your data to the required extent and, if necessary, pass them on to the authorities responsible within the framework of legal obligations of notification.
We also process your data in the event of legal conflicts if the legal conflict makes processing the data necessary.
C. Data transfer to selected third parties and countries
We are working with selected partners to deliver the service you may expect from us. Therefore, we can share your data with:
What are the retention periods?
- Carefully selected and verified service providers and business partners with whom we cooperate to be able to offer you products and services. We do this for SAMET KALIP VE MADENİ EŞYA SANAYİ VE TİCARET A.Ş. only within the framework of the strict conditions of data processing on your behalf or on the basis of your express consent.
- Other third parties (for example public authorities) to the extent that we are legally obligated to do so.
- To protect your privacy, we close Data Processing Agreements with our selected parties who can process your personal data.
According the GDPR we have to collect and process personal data in line with the applicable retention periods. The GDPR contains no specific retention periods, therefore we have to keep in mind the specific retention periods in specific laws.
We store your personal data as long as necessary to complete your order(s) and /or fulfill other described purposes. We store your personal data for a maximum of two years, in accordance with the guidelines of the Dutch government. Your personal data will be deleted after two years, unless the tax retention obligation requires us to keep some of these data for minimal seven years (including name, order and payment data).
In case you apply for a job opening, we will store your personal information no longer than one year, until you give your permission to store your personal data for a longer period.
Your privacy protection rights
If you have any questions regarding the use of your personal data by us, please contact us.
As the person affected by the processing of your data, the basic EU data protection regulations and other relevant data privacy protection regulations enable you to assert certain rights in relation to us. The following section contains explanations of your rights as defined by the basic EU data protection regulations. Depending on the type and scope of your inquiry, we ask you to put the inquiry in writing.
Rights of persons affected
In line with the basic EU data protection regulations, as the person affected you have the following rights:
- Right to information (Article 15 of GDPR)
You can ask us for information regarding any data of yours that we keep at any time. This information concerns, among other things, the data categories we process, for which purposes we process them, the origin of the data if we did not acquire them directly from you and, if applicable, the recipients to whom we have sent your data. You can obtain a copy of your data from us free of charge. If you are interested in additional copies, we reserve the right to charge for the additional copies.
- Right to correction (Article 16 of GDPR)
You can request us to correct your data we have stored. We will initiate appropriate measures to keep the data of yours that we continuously process correct, complete, and up to date, based the latest information available to us.
- Right to deletion (Article 17 of GDPR)
You can request us to let delete your personal data provided the legal requirements have been met. In accordance with Article 17 of basic EU data protection regulations, this can be the case if
- the data are no longer required for the purposes for which they were acquired or otherwise processed;
- you revoke your consent, which is the basis of the data processing, and there is no other legal basis for the processing;
- you object to the processing of your data and there are no legitimate reasons for the processing or you object to data processing for the purposes of direct advertising;
- the data have been processed illegally.
Wherever the processing is not necessary:
- to ensure adherence to a legal obligation that requires us to process your data
- In particular with regard to legal retention periods
- to assert, exercise or defend against legal claims
- Right to restriction of processing (Article 18 of GDPR)
You can request that we restrict the processing of your data if:
- you dispute the correctness of the data - for the period of time we need to check the correctness of the data
- the processing is illegal, but you do not wish to have your data deleted and request a restriction of use instead
- we no longer need your data, but you need them to assert, exercise or defend against legal claims
- you have filed an objection to the processing, though it has not yet been decided whether our legitimate grounds outweigh yours.
- Right to data transferability (Article 20 of GDPR):
At your request, we will transfer your data – where technically possible – to another responsible entity. However, this right only applies if the data processing is based on your consent or is required to fulfill a contract. Instead of receiving a copy of your data, you can ask us to send the data directly to another responsible entity that you specify.
- Right to objection (Article 21 of GDPR)
You can object to the processing of your data at any time for reasons that arise from your special situation provided the data processing is based on your consent or our legitimate interest or that of a third party. In this case, we will no longer process your data. The latter does not apply if we are able to prove there are compelling, defensible reasons for the processing that outweigh your interests or we require your data to assert, exercise or defend against legal claims.
Time limits for compliance with the rights the persons affected
As a general principle, we make every effort to comply with all requests within 30 days. This time limit, however, can be extended for reasons related to the specific rights of persons affected or the complexity of your request.
Restriction in the provision of information regarding the rights of persons affected
In certain situations, legal specifications might require us not to provide information regarding all of your data. If we have to refuse your request for information in such a case, we will inform you the reasons for refusal at the same time.
Complaints to supervisory authorities
SAMET KALIP VE MADENİ EŞYA SANAYİ VE TİCARET A.Ş.
takes your reservations and rights very seriously. However, if you are of the opinion that we have not dealt with your complaints or reservations adequately, you have the right to submit a complaint to the data privacy protection authorities responsible.
SAMET KALIP VE MADENİ EŞYA SANAYİ VE TİCARET A.Ş.
Mersis No :0742003025700011
Address :Atatürk Mah. Adnan Menderes Cad. No:8 Esenyurt 35413 İst/Turkey
Phone :+90 212 886 75 23
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Regarding processing of personal data of subjects who are in the European Union (EU), you can contact our Representative in EU Designated Pursuant to GDPR Art. 27
Privacy Direct Nederland B.V.
Address : Novio Tech Campus Building A, Transistorweg 7, 6534 AT
Nijmegen, The Netherlands
Telephone : +31 085-0027514
Email : email@example.com