Elegant Design for Lifting Doors.
Safety and Comfort Combined
SAMET MonoLift Lift-Up Door Mechanism always gives priority to user safety by preventing fast and sharp movements while opening and closing. It ensures a high level of safety. The Monolift mechanism, designed in such a way as to occupy minimum space, ensures functional perfection in all areas.
Silent and perfect opening & closing
Thanks to its gradually opening mechanism, SAMET MonoLift Lift-Up Door Mechanism provides the opportunity to place furniture doors, especially high cabinets, at the intended point. In addition, with an anti-collision, soft close mechanism, it improves comfort of use. Offering adjustability for weight and size during installation, SAMET Monolift Lifting Door Systems reach the balance the furniture needs as well as providing comfortable usage.
• Customize cover design
• Aluminium, sheet metal and plastic material
• Standard gas-springs.
• Adjustable after mounting.
• Adjustable due to cabinet door weight.
• Opening angle adjustment.
• One sided operation.
• Adaptable 5 different force options after mounting to the body.
• Cabinet heights from 350 mm to 600 mm up to 1200 mm cabinet door width.
• 2 kg - 8 kg loading capacity by one-sided usage.
• 4 kg - 16 kg loading capacity by double-sided usage.